« Back to Jonas Brothers Video Blog

Community for all fans of Jonas Brothers! Brought to you by Jonas Brothers Video Blog.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

17th November 2009 - Birmingham, UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
becciallgood

PostSubject: 17th November 2009 - Birmingham, UK   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 am

I went to see the Jonas Brothers with my friend Kirsty last November. I have got to say, it was the best concert I have ever been too and I would deffinately go again if they come back to the UK. I didnt get to meet them though, I would have loved that! Smile

Nick's song A Little Bit Longer, was the highlight of my evening. With Diabetes being a part of my life too. His speech was just amazing, and so emotional, it made me cry.

Joe was just crazyyyy as usual, doing some weird dances, and coming out with a bandana at the end + Kevin playedd reallyyy well, and looked good Very Happy

Hopefully they'll come back next year, so i can go and see them again! Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/becciallgood
icart199

PostSubject: Me 2   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 am

I went to a jonas brothers concert in July 2009. It was my first Jonas Brothers concert and I absolutly loved it. When Nick did his Diabetes speech I totally cried. Crying or Very sad I don't have Diabetes but my dad does. It is really cool for me to see someone that I look up to has it 2. It makes me feel better. I know that my dad is going to be ok. Nick gives me hope.

He inspired me to raise awareness for diabetes and so I did. I had a Chinese auction to raise money for diabetes. It turned out really good.

I hope to go to a concert on this world tour as well as many more to come. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS. You guys Rock. I love you you guys are so Cool Peace Love Jonas Smile
Back to top Go down

17th November 2009 - Birmingham, UK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1