« Back to Jonas Brothers Video Blog

Community for all fans of Jonas Brothers! Brought to you by Jonas Brothers Video Blog.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

are the fans forgetting the jonas brothers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
13j-11n

PostSubject: are the fans forgetting the jonas brothers?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 am

It is a question that many fans are doing to them, but is it true?. I think yes. But the fans who forget them he is that they are not real fans, since it is almost impossible to forget so rapidly a band that comes so deeply to all. Because we do not like only because they are handsome since like not fans think, we like because it is a different band formed(trained) by a few boys who have made their dream real as many of us we had wanted, so believe that there would never be necessary to forget of them not now not, because for my a band is not alone, but already almost a few friends and an example of patience and faith to continuing. Thank you for reading it!
Back to top Go down
BurninUp4Joe

PostSubject: Re: are the fans forgetting the jonas brothers?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 am

i haven't.... i just started to like them, when i came across their show Jonas! back in Febraury i think. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeJonasFanPage/

are the fans forgetting the jonas brothers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1